JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1750
Manufacturer
Nightforce
City
Molalla
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nightforce NX8 1-8 with capped elevation mounted in an ADM Recon mount. Capped elevation isn't commercially available. Mounted and used for 2 days of training but not for me- sticking with an RDS. Have everything it came with. Would entertain working a trade deal for an Aimpoint T2, ACRO or magnifier. Extra MAYBE for comparable quality RDS. Specs in photos are dust, looked it over and not a scratch. $1750 (Would separate if optic goes first $1600/$150).

Please send offers via DM, questions in thread are fine.

NF1.jpg NF2.jpg NF3.jpg NF4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Mounted and used for 2 days of training but not for me- sticking with an RDS.
Don't let your experience with this specific optic steer you away from LPVOs. That super tight eye box takes some getting use to, especially if you're coming from a RDS. Can't beat that footprint and weight though, nothing else in its class, great optic. GLWS

Don't let your experience with this specific optic steer you away from LPVOs. That super tight eye box takes some getting use to, especially if you're coming from a RDS. Can't beat that footprint and weight though, nothing else in its class, great optic. GLWS
NX8 *is* fantastic. Almost all of the eyebox considerations go away when it's paired with a 1.93" mount.

I didn't have issue with the eyebox. Just sticking with what I'm used to for duty use. May experiment in the future, but for now someone else can enjoy the optic.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.