JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not from the Northwest, but I've browsed around the forum enough to warrant making an account. I've seen some good deals and also good people. I'm happy to be among you.
I'm relatively new to firearms so I may be more quiet than others. Thanks for being an open forum

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Louisiana is a beautiful part of the country, hope you made it OK through Ida. We grew up in South Carolina and Florida and traded hurricanes/tornadoes for Earthquakes and volcanoes.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Louisiana is a beautiful part of the country, hope you made it OK through Ida. We grew up in South Carolina and Florida and traded hurricanes/tornadoes for Earthquakes and volcanoes.
Thank you! Thankfully Ida went perfectly around my area, so no damage and only light rain. I used to go to South Carolina a lot as a kid! Our family really enjoyed Myrtle Beach, shame the Broadway boardwalk has changed so much since then.

It's great have new members from other parts of the country joining! It adds "Flavor" to NWFA.
Welcome!

Welcome from the North.
I've been to your state for the refineries in Lake Charles, and hunting in the refuge east of Pearl River. Never before had I seen so many whooping and sand hill cranes. Will likely be at Baton Rouge within the next six months for more oil work.

Welcome from the North.
I've been to your state for the refineries in Lake Charles, and hunting in the refuge east of Pearl River. Never before had I seen so many whooping and sand hill cranes. Will likely be at Baton Rouge within the next six months for more oil work.
Very nice, I haven't had the chance to go hunting in Louisiana here yet since I'm still getting settled. I hope to soon

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top