JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have several HAM radio HT's for sale. They are all in like-new condition and come with chargers, battery, antenna and other accessories. Most have original boxes as well.

Alinco DJ-500 2m/70cm dual bander. Like-new condition. Box and all included accessories. These sell for $130 new. $110 OBO.

Kenwood TH-K20a 2 meter single band radio. As new in box with all goodies. These sell for $140 new. $110 OBO.

Baofeng GT-3TP 8 watt dual band radio. With box and accessories. These sell for $60 on Amazon shipped from China. $50 and no waiting two weeks! SOLD!

Baofeng UV-5R dual bander. No box but I have the radio and the charging cradle along with an earpiece for private use. These sell for $30-ish on Amazon. $20 from me. SOLD!

This is about $360 worth of gear. I'll sell them individually at the prices listed or I'll sell the whole lot for $270. All radios work and are all in excellent cosmetic condition. No drops or scratches. You are welcome to try them out. They are all programmed with some local repeaters. Of course you need to be a licensed HAM operator to use these. I can demo these for you if you're still studying for the exam and you can take them home to monitor while you study.

Convo if interested!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show