JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Soundgear 5 string bass with active pickups. This is one of the nicer Soundgear models, not the low end stuff. I paid ~ 650 for it new, and have had it for quite a few years, but just never really liked 5 string as much as my old 4 string. You can get a lot of different tones out of this guitar with the active pickups, and the tone knob is stacked ( 2 in one) . Comes with the strap shown, will throw in the stand if you need one. Pretty firm on the price, I think someone will want it for what I'm asking. :) If you hate the flatwounds, I can put some brighter strings on. Intonation and action are set and work well.

soundgear bass.jpg soundgear bass closeup.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top