JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADE PENDING

Brand new Vepr 12. It has the welded folding stock, I went online and its pretty easy to cut the weld and make it a folder again so I bought the welded version as it was $200 cheaper. Carolina Shooter Supply also sells an adapter now that uses the original folding mechanism so you can run pretty much any stock you want. Comes with the factory 5 round mag, 2 Csspec 8 round steel mags(great reviews online)one still in wrapper and one SGM 10 round mag. Bought to use in local 3 gun matches but I decided I don't want to run in the open division, it's and awesome piece of artillery but I just don't think I'll shoot it much. I have a box or two of target loads I can throw in.

I've got over $1200 into everything, I'd like to get $1000 but really prefer to trade. Trades can be +/- cash either way. Prefer to meet at sound loan in Everett if you're down south.

Trades Preferences

Glock 17
Beretta 92
.357 lever action
Other AK's(no RAS or C39)
Lightweight pocket gun
.22lr handgun(no single actions)
Remington 870

20170223_131729.jpg 20170223_131750.jpg 20170223_131823.jpg

Last Edited: