JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I love these, I use them, and have one that's excess to my needs. They're easy to install! If you can field strip your AR you can install one of these! There are several videos on-line (YT) to help you through it. If you are not comfortable take it to a AR armorer or local smith. Good luck finding these in stock right now. Glad I grabbed a handful pre Covid. Let me add that you should consult with legal if you don't know the laws surrounding pistol and SBR regs. Sorry but I will not provide any legal or technical advice on the matter. Please make sure this item is legal for you to posses before you post an "I'll take it" in the comments below. Buyer comes to me. $220 cash firm no trades at this time, open to shipping on buyers dime where legal in the lower 48 and Alaska. Also the the gun in the photos is not included. Just posting for reference since I'm not unpacking the new folder for photos.

F65E77AF-5243-4AE2-AE8C-D83CD0C1450E.jpeg A7D139F7-65C2-4C6F-8611-E4E69BC38F57.jpeg B2CAAB47-9FE0-487E-9AED-AA4E4EB7AC77.jpeg B1C07FEE-67E4-44A8-AEC8-A4015F1347F5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Opened up for shipping on the buyers dime and the price has been lowered to $220

Last Edited:
"." Is that your price following robot? :D Just a freindly fyi there will be no further price drops so grab it while it's available.
No LOL
I'm not expecting it to drop any lower.
I just haven't decided on several other Memorial Day firearms type purchases.
This piqued my interest.

One member PMd me ahead of you. If he backs out I'll let you know. Good weekend to shop for freedom toys! :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top