JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NIB Double Tap Ported 9mm
Rubber grip
Factory box with all contents

This is still new and only fired from factory. I put a rubber grip on it to reduce the recoil. I have not shot this yet so I don't know if it helps or not. This also has a compartment inside the grip to store an additional 2 rounds. It has a few speed loaders included. You can also purchase a .45acp barrel and swap them out if you desire. I'm just looking to trade for a 9mm pistol. Can add cash to the right trade.
Cash price if you wanted to buy it would be $320 firm + fees ($30@ Money Market Pawn)

2016-03-01 21.16.30.jpg 2016-03-01 21.15.26.jpg

Last Edited:
Prices on these vary. But with it being the ported model and the wrap around grips I put on it. I would say $400. I would also put a cash price for $320 firm + transfer fees ($30 @ Money Markey Pawn)

Last Edited:
Yes, there's an opening on the bottom of the grip to access the extra rounds. The grips also makes it feel like there's a pinky rest for a better grip too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.