JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

ITEM: Springfield Armory EMP
CALIBER: .40S&W
FINISH: Blued frame/Stainless slide
BARREL LENGTH: 3"
ROUND COUNT: 0
CONDITION: New in Box (unfired)
RETAIL: MSRP $1253 (paid $1149 a week ago)
ASKING CASH PRICE: $975

I am interested in hearing possible trades for this gun. One thing I would definitely trade it for would be a Sig P220 Elite Carry Stainless. I would also consider any other all stainless Sigs. I am very fond of .40S&W guns and prefer all stainless. Any gun that is not all stainless will probably not interest me.

Any gun offered for trade should be in similar condition and have similar retail value. Might consider trading for two lesser value guns.

EMP1.jpg

EMP2.jpg

Just decided right after I bought it that I did not want it. Actually decided that before I even got it off lay-a-way. That is why it is still NIB. I have never even shot it.

That's a bummer. I have been considering one of these, but the last 1911 Officer I had was uncomfortable to carry. The darn slide release and safety dug into my hip.

Let me do a bit more research on this as I am interested. :s0155:

No one buy this so that I can purchase when I return home from vacation on monday! lol :D
You probably have plenty of time. People tend to be a little broke this time of year. So unless someone with an all stainless Sig pops up it will probably be available for awhile. :)

Plus, this gun seems a bit jinxed sale wise. Two deals have already went south on it.

I like the idea of a 1911 style .40. because it's so cheap to plink with, and still a very capable round. Bi Mart has boxes of 50 .40 S&W for $13.97 and lots of them. Try that on .45. :)

Dang...your Bi Mart is actually cheaper than my Bi Mart. I just bought two boxes (at $2.00 off) for $14.97 each. And that deal is only until tomorrow. Still...that's a lot better than a box of 45's!

PlayboyPenguin ~ I didn't get a response to my PM, so I'll just assume that you're not interested. No big deal...it wouldn't have been an easy trade for me to make anyways.:cool: Good luck...

PlayboyPenguin ~ I didn't get a response to my PM, so I'll just assume that you're not interested. No big deal...it wouldn't have been an easy trade for me to make anyways.:cool: Good luck...
I do not remember one from you. You did not send it when my in box was full did you? It has been filling up a lot the last few days.

You into a DPMS AP4 308 with super low round count with Nikon 3-9 Monarch scope mounted with Warnes best steel rings , 2- 19 rnd mags with box/hardcase and paperwork for your pistola. Cash or possibly another trade item on your end ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.