JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I own 6 of these, been using them for close to a year now. So far I have not had any function issues. I did have to fit a couple of them just a wee bit but they worked good since.

I like both, but prefer the Raptor. I have 5 of them and if they where the same money would choose the Raptor. I bought my Next Level ones for $50 each. At that price there was good reason to buy them over the Raptor and I dont regret it. (I dont think you could find them anyplace at $50 anymore.)

I know its something relatively petty and aesthetic but I don' like how uneven the ears are on the Raptor. Ill be posting a review of one of theirs soon as well as a head to head against this one. Stay tuned!

the size of the pulls on top. "arms," "ears," whatever you want to call them. the Raptor's left is noticeably shorter than the right.
4860-2.jpg

image.jpg

I can honestly say I have never noticed. Most of mine are .308 versions which are the same both sides.

Makes sense to me to have a bit larger eat on the left as the fa sticks out obstructing it a bit.

After speaking with the powers that be, it appears that the AXTS model has been changed recently to avoid FA obstruction. Going forward they will all be designed like this.

Apologies, apparently I entirely missed what was being conveyed in my other conversation. The FA partially blocks access to shorter handles, therefore they kept the right one long and then decided to shorten the left in order to avoid snagging on clothing and gear.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads