JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

I'm getting all my ducks in order and plan on purchasing a Dillon RL 550B. I'm doing a lot of research and recently saw a few discussions about problems with reloading the 40 S&W for a Glock. As a newbie, would that be the wrong first caliber to start with? I could also do 9mm or 45 acp but I'd really like advise on my Glock 22 40 S&W.

Any advise?

Thanks, guys!

don

I've loaded thousands of 40 for my Glocks on my Dillon 550 and have never had any problems. I've loaded 9's and 45 and several other calibers. Only problem I had was with 9mm dies, took me forever to get the bullet depth and crimp just right. Personally I like loading the .40 just make sure your oal is within specs and you should be fine. Disclaimer: of course make sure everything else is within specs as well :)

Thanks, guys! I'm going to get a lot of practise being patient while I'm waiting for the press to arrive. :)

Really appreciate your comments.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top