newbie reloading for Glock 22 40 S&W?

Reactions
Hey guys,

I'm getting all my ducks in order and plan on purchasing a Dillon RL 550B. I'm doing a lot of research and recently saw a few discussions about problems with reloading the 40 S&W for a Glock. As a newbie, would that be the wrong first caliber to start with? I could also do 9mm or 45 acp but I'd really like advise on my Glock 22 40 S&W.

Any advise?

Thanks, guys!

don

NWCustomFirearms

Reactions
I've loaded thousands of 40 for my Glocks on my Dillon 550 and have never had any problems. I've loaded 9's and 45 and several other calibers. Only problem I had was with 9mm dies, took me forever to get the bullet depth and crimp just right. Personally I like loading the .40 just make sure your oal is within specs and you should be fine. Disclaimer: of course make sure everything else is within specs as well :)

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom