JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hay guys seen this board a few times pop up in searches. It was time to join. I am in Newberg/Dundee and shoot regularly as a member of the CVSC range off of Crabtree Park in Dundee.

With three teen age boys that like to shoot, I do quite a bit of reloading. I have loaded since collage in the early 90's so been doing it for awhile. Of course still learning all the time.

See you on the vertual range here.

Mark

Welcome to the forum!

And thanks for the new bypass that will cause me never to see Newberg or Dundee ever again.:)

Love that bypass. The State built a road from my house in Dundee to my business in Newberg. Also our Dundee property values jumped as the town is no longer access limited. Thank you State of Oregon tax payers! Cracked me up, I went out to the "dedication" the State did on the new bypass. I figured a once in a lifetime thing and its something I have been counting down to open. I had no idea but every elected official showed up to say how they backed it. Good ol' Kate was there claiming her share of the glory as Gov. Nothing like 4 security State Police guards with guns protecting the very Gov. saying no one needs guns. Experienced the same thing about 10 months later at a State of Oregon Small biz review of the state budget I was ask to participate at. Kate showed up with three guards, one that was within 15' of her the whole time. All packing. Me no privet guards and had to leave my personal carry outside the building. Not at all being political here, just stating actual experience. Man hijacked my own thread. Good to be here!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top