JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello out there. Im a newb here. I, like the alphabet gang, like all the ingredients to the letters. That is alcohal tabaco and firearms. I served in the navy but it has been over a decade now. I like harleys, especialy mine. Found this sight surfing on the net and decided to check it out and join.

An MR or MM. I was an MM till they made me crossrate to OS.

I appologise for not clarifying that. I was a MR, Machinery Repairman, AKA a machinist. Worked in R2. I didnt cut it in the nuke program otherwise I would have been a glowing Machinst Mate. I was stationed on a couple ships. The AD43 and the AS40.

I appologise for not clarifying that. I was a MR, Machinery Repairman, AKA a machinist. Worked in R2. I didnt cut it in the nuke program otherwise I would have been a glowing Machinst Mate. I was stationed on a couple ships. The AD43 and the AS40.

Outstanding I was stationed AD-38, 38A Outside Repair, year after I left they decommed her. Nuke was not for me either, people were weird. :) Welcome.

No the USS Puget Sound out of Norfolk, VA.

How long ago was that. I believe I had a friend go to thet ship back in 95. She was a MR. Name was Machell Cooper. Last name changed. Couldnt have missed her. Dam drop out gorgeous. I knew her from my a scholl and first ship. Mabey you knew her? I was in the sound for a few months in 95 also. My second ship AS40 went into the drydocks.

How long ago was that. I believe I had a friend go to thet ship back in 95. She was a MR. Name was Machell Cooper. Last name changed. Couldnt have missed her. Dam drop out gorgeous. I knew her from my a scholl and first ship. Mabey you knew her? I was in the sound for a few months in 95 also. My second ship AS40 went into the drydocks.

I was there from 90-94, then went to OS A school, then to USS Comstock LSD-45 out of San Diego.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top