JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey,
I am just joining on a chance encounter from a member that I met at Cartoys. Its very cool to connect to a total stranger that shares the same passion as you. Wouldnt you agree? He was very cool. Dereck hit me up if you happen across this. :s0155:

I carry a glock 17 modified to be a fast controlled gun. I have stippled (SP?) the frame along with some trigger work and polish. This is the one that I use to get me back to my real gun. Lewis machine and tool MRP piston in 5.56. I built that one from the ground up. the upper from LMT sits on a spikes tactical lower (punnisher) loaded with a Geissele super dynamic 3gun trigger. Magpul furniture in flat dark earth, BAD lever. Primary weapon systems milspec buffer tube with QD on both sides of the base. ( I highly recomend these tubes.) Spikes tungsten filled heavy buffer in a tubbs flat wound spring. I have put a Surefire mb556k break on it along with a G2 for lowlight situations. I have just purchased a couple of Surefire 60 round mags and will be collecting stamps soon for a suppressor and shorter barrel.....:cool:

So.......who wants to go shooting??:p

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Rob.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads