JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey,
I am just joining on a chance encounter from a member that I met at Cartoys. Its very cool to connect to a total stranger that shares the same passion as you. Wouldnt you agree? He was very cool. Dereck hit me up if you happen across this. :s0155:

I carry a glock 17 modified to be a fast controlled gun. I have stippled (SP?) the frame along with some trigger work and polish. This is the one that I use to get me back to my real gun. Lewis machine and tool MRP piston in 5.56. I built that one from the ground up. the upper from LMT sits on a spikes tactical lower (punnisher) loaded with a Geissele super dynamic 3gun trigger. Magpul furniture in flat dark earth, BAD lever. Primary weapon systems milspec buffer tube with QD on both sides of the base. ( I highly recomend these tubes.) Spikes tungsten filled heavy buffer in a tubbs flat wound spring. I have put a Surefire mb556k break on it along with a G2 for lowlight situations. I have just purchased a couple of Surefire 60 round mags and will be collecting stamps soon for a suppressor and shorter barrel.....:cool:

So.......who wants to go shooting??:p

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Rob.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR