Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Newb tube... thump!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rckstedy1, Sep 18, 2012.

1. rckstedy1

rckstedy1 Hillsboro, OR New Member

Hey,
    I am just joining on a chance encounter from a member that I met at Cartoys. Its very cool to connect to a total stranger that shares the same passion as you. Wouldnt you agree? He was very cool. Dereck hit me up if you happen across this. :thumbup:

I carry a glock 17 modified to be a fast controlled gun. I have stippled (SP?) the frame along with some trigger work and polish. This is the one that I use to get me back to my real gun. Lewis machine and tool MRP piston in 5.56. I built that one from the ground up. the upper from LMT sits on a spikes tactical lower (punnisher) loaded with a Geissele super dynamic 3gun trigger. Magpul furniture in flat dark earth, BAD lever. Primary weapon systems milspec buffer tube with QD on both sides of the base. ( I highly recomend these tubes.) Spikes tungsten filled heavy buffer in a tubbs flat wound spring. I have put a Surefire mb556k break on it along with a G2 for lowlight situations. I have just purchased a couple of Surefire 60 round mags and will be collecting stamps soon for a suppressor and shorter barrel.....:cool:

So.......who wants to go shooting??:p

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Rob.

2. JennyC

JennyC Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome Rob! :)