JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to say hello. For those who don't know me I have been on the other 2 local sites for years. Banned from one for calling the owner a racist but still alive on Waguns. Decided to check out this site in hope it's better managed.
I travel quite often and occasionally find primers and powders for far less than I can get them for in Western Washington. When I do, I pass on the savings. Lots of positive feedbacks on Waguns (almost 50 with no neg.) and had 30+ positives on SGN before being booted.
Looking forward to meeting new folks!

Classic

I probably should have mentioned that I like Colts... Only have 3 but I'm working on it:winkkiss:

Both the 1911's have been treated to a Cylinder & Slide Trigger reduction kit (cs0003) and a tactical 2 setup. The Gold Cup also has a C&S extractor and an EB slide release.

DSCF1981_zps9bbbffb7.jpg DSCF1954_zps640870e0.jpg DSCF1828.jpg

The 1st 1911 shown is a Colt CCO Talo. 4.25" commander slide but mismarked as a government model (you can see Government on the slide)
Weird huh? So it's a mismark and I was totally shocked that it left the factory that way...

Love the Gold Cup!

This is not a stock Gold Cup... I have shot shaving cream cans at 86 yards and when the nephew though I ricocheted it, two shots later I nailed the nest one at the same distance. He said "Sorry uncle Gary, I never should have doubted you!"
HOW ABOUT THEM HAWKS?!?!?!?

You only have three, but they're REALLY good

Thanks but there are sooo many more I would love to have. The drawback to retiring young is ya have to be frugal to make sure you money lasts the rest of your life. Before I retired if I wanted it I pretty much bought it and didn't worry about it. I might start contracting just to buy more guns!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top