JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to say hello. For those who don't know me I have been on the other 2 local sites for years. Banned from one for calling the owner a racist but still alive on Waguns. Decided to check out this site in hope it's better managed.
I travel quite often and occasionally find primers and powders for far less than I can get them for in Western Washington. When I do, I pass on the savings. Lots of positive feedbacks on Waguns (almost 50 with no neg.) and had 30+ positives on SGN before being booted.
Looking forward to meeting new folks!

Classic

I probably should have mentioned that I like Colts... Only have 3 but I'm working on it:winkkiss:

Both the 1911's have been treated to a Cylinder & Slide Trigger reduction kit (cs0003) and a tactical 2 setup. The Gold Cup also has a C&S extractor and an EB slide release.

DSCF1981_zps9bbbffb7.jpg DSCF1954_zps640870e0.jpg DSCF1828.jpg

The 1st 1911 shown is a Colt CCO Talo. 4.25" commander slide but mismarked as a government model (you can see Government on the slide)
Weird huh? So it's a mismark and I was totally shocked that it left the factory that way...

Love the Gold Cup!

This is not a stock Gold Cup... I have shot shaving cream cans at 86 yards and when the nephew though I ricocheted it, two shots later I nailed the nest one at the same distance. He said "Sorry uncle Gary, I never should have doubted you!"
HOW ABOUT THEM HAWKS?!?!?!?

You only have three, but they're REALLY good

Thanks but there are sooo many more I would love to have. The drawback to retiring young is ya have to be frugal to make sure you money lasts the rest of your life. Before I retired if I wanted it I pretty much bought it and didn't worry about it. I might start contracting just to buy more guns!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top