JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This may be a topic already. Known (and highly monitored) ISIS militant went on a stabbing spree in a supermarket today. Police shot and killed him in around 1 minute after he initiated his attack. He still managed to injure several random victims

So the question. If he's as closely watched as someone can possibly be, short of actual incarceration, what's the point?
Probably a good thing he didn't do something more effective, like walking into a busy fueling area with a pocketful of road flares.
I already know how I would survive this exact scenario, even if I was unlucky enough to live in firearms free paradise like NZ.
But not everyone is a knife nut like me.

This may be a topic already. Known (and highly monitored) ISIS militant went on a stabbing spree in a supermarket today. Police shot and killed him in around 1 minute after he initiated his attack. He still managed to injure several random victims

So the question. If he's as closely watched as someone can possibly be, short of actual incarceration, what's the point?
Probably a good thing he didn't do something more effective, like walking into a busy fueling area with a pocketful of road flares.
I already know how I would survive this exact scenario, even if I was unlucky enough to live in firearms free paradise like NZ.
But not everyone is a knife nut like me.
So you're saying you would have slapped him silly with slabs of freshly sliced (with your knife) bacon?

Last Edited:
So your saying you would have slapped him silly with slabs of freshly sliced (with your knife) bacon?
Unless it's a different game in the southern hemisphere, kitchen knives available for purchase at a grocery store are flimsy trash.

Lacerations , unless perfectly placed (or perfectly lucky) rarely kill or disable immediately.
That searing hot pain will definitely panic most people. But if you've had your share of stitches, you can focus, ignore your instincts to retreat, and eliminate the "threat ".
1 or 2 holes in the right place should complete any Jihadi's trip to eternal bliss.
Especially if you twist and pull on the return.

And if it's my shop , I got a band saw too.

Unless it's a different game in the southern hemisphere, kitchen knives available for purchase at a grocery store are flimsy trash.

Lacerations , unless perfectly placed (or perfectly lucky) rarely kill or disable immediately.
That searing hot pain will definitely panic most people. But if you've had your share of stitches, you can focus, ignore your instincts to retreat, and eliminate the "threat ".
1 or 2 holes in the right place should complete any Jihadi's trip to eternal bliss.
Especially if you twist and pull on the return.

And if it's my shop , I got a band saw too.
Going all Sopranos up in hea'!! :s0155:

Back to business.

On the international narrative note , the most recent Islamist terrorist "will not be named " .
The weak A$$ excuse for this, according to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, is to deny him the infamy he sought.
So the logic being applied to this policy must have not existed back in 2019 when the Australian white supremacist mosque shooter was named, and had his picture plastered on every paper and news show available.

Intredasting.

I must be missing something.

Well if you are in close proximity, do something. Closing your eyes has proven ineffective. Oddly enough, Oregon has several examples of good guys ruining bad guys plans. Sometimes it doesn't workout for the good guy, unfortunately.

Two good guys on the Max train are murdered helping the two girls. The 3rd good guy injured.
Umpqua college shooting. A good guy attempts (rightly so) to stop the massacre.
US service men, ironically from this same area, are in France and stop a terrorist on a train.
Clackamas mall shooting. Good guy stops the continuation of bad guy shooting people.

There are a few more incidents but I can't recall off the top. Only one good guy was armed. The armed guy didn't have to fire a shot. Some good guys paid with their lives, robbing/sacrificing themselves and their families future. Most good guys immediately fade away from the public eye except in one case, Skarlatos running for local office. Seems the best solution is to be armed with something or vow never to be involved unless you don't have a choice. In that case, stay armed and stay off trains.

Back to business.

On the international narrative note , the most recent Islamist terrorist "will not be named " .
The weak A$$ excuse for this, according to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, is to deny him the infamy he sought.
So the logic being applied to this policy must have not existed back in 2019 when the Australian white supremacist mosque shooter was named, and had his picture plastered on every paper and news show available.

Intredasting.

I must be missing something.
It's just another example White Privilege. He gets to be famous while the brown guy gets censored. How dare they. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top