JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone. I joined up with the forum to peruse the classifieds as well as read the opinions you all have on different firearms and weapons system. Ive been shooting for a couple of years and a rifle owner for about a year. I turn 21 soon and plan on getting my permit so I am looking at handguns for the future. Nice to meet you all!

Currently in my safe:
Savage Mark II F w/Centerpoint 3-9x40mm
1941 (Izzy) Mosin Nagant 91/30

Howdy, and Welcome! to you.

You will find a wealth of knowledge offered here by those who wish you the best, you will find good debates, honest opinions, and some who like to argue. Argue is good. Keep yourself above those who use name calling and disrespect, and discount the opinions of those who utilize these strategies of the ignorant. Listen to those who offer options along with their beliefs. You have some good guns and with some study, they will be complemented with even better ones.

Spitpatch.

welcome to NWF ! well.... "spitpatch" pretty well summed it up ! sometimes it takes tall boots & some tough skin to get through the debates, but still some awesome people to work with ! look around, and enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads