JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry my love, I'm excited because I just got the call. :s0053: Two hour delay unless it continues, then full day off.

Oh, you and your desires for the snow day. :p

It's OK, I just emailed my boss telling him I'd likely be late and/or working from home tomorrow due to how messed the roads are. And that isn't a "snow job", if you pardon the pun. ;)

Pretty nasty weather last night. Tons of snow and rain. Power is back on but wired Internet has been out for some time, so using iPhone as a hotspot. I just cleared two trees that would prevent getting down the hill. Oh and the Smurfy sidekick has no school today.

Just received a message from my mother to the south of us; looks like southern Oregon has been hit pretty hard. A brother who lives the opposite direction is reporting 15 inches of snow. Still on craptastic cellphone 'net.

Stay safe and warm, NWFA friends.

Went into town to get supplies, which turned out to be a bad call. Mainly needed milk for the kiddos, but the store couldn't sell it due to power being knocked out. Wife reckons we have enough liquid and powered to keep the wee ones supplied.

Roads are a total mess and our hill is worse. I made it a little more than half way up our hill before giving up and hiking the rest. There is a small ravine at that point and since I was slipping all over, I stopped, because I'd rather not had gone into said. It isn't super deep, but enough to wreck a truck and mess up a gent.

Power is out again. Internet still out. Can get NWFA does, albeit at glacial speeds, thanks to a backup generator and smartphone. I hauled up enough seasoned madrone to keep us warm.

Hopefully, it clears soon, but I'm not holding my breath. ;)

Just got the call. No school tomorrow either. :s0133:

Still no power nor internet, so it is a good thing we don't use cell data much and have the kids favorite cartoons in dvd.

Keep safe out there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top