JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all. I hate to be the guy that jumps onto the forum to sell off equipment as I have another hobby and people do that on that forum frequently. However I'm trying to help my family sell of their collection of guns and was referred to this site as a great place for it. I don't know much about the guns but I do know that most of them are pretty old, so if your into antiques I've got the ones for you...:cool: If I'm asking too much or too little please let me know.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jesse

PM me if your interested in any of them. I would be willing to make pkg deal on the purchase of all of them. Buy them all for $4750

Browning .380 $550 was told they sell for around $650 in ok condition, this is great condition.
DSC_0362.jpg

Revolver black powder pistol $400
DSC_0361.jpg

George Washington flintlock dueling pistols 1976 replicas $2000
DSC_0355.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg

Austrian Made Civil War Era Shotgun $1200
DSC_0354.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0351.jpg

Belgium made Civil War Era with gold inlaying $1000
DSC_0350.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

antique muzzle Loading rifle $400
DSC_0347.jpg

Ask the moderator to move this to the for sale section. You might also try posting on forum more directly related to the types of firearms.

I already have a posting in the handgun section, I wasn't sure where to really post up the antique guns and I know on other forums they don't like multiple for sale threads.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top