JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1450
Manufacturer
Saiga
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Gervais
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Cleaning out the safe and selling off the mild/slightly wild. This WICKED, NEW / NOS, UNFIRED Saiga 12 was modified by Red Jacket Firearms of the TV show Sons Of Guns. It has sat in my safe for years, appreciated but unused. Its time for her to find a new home where she can be of use.

The receiver was cut and shortened and the trigger was relocated. All internals were cut, ported and polished appropriately to improve function. It sports the original barrel shroud, Galil front handguard, a fixed Ace skeleton stock (folding adapters are available elsewhere), AK "return to zero" q/d scope mount, ergo pistol grip and a com-blok sling. I'll even throw in my USED Ebay Eotech reflex site, for free. It works and has been reliable so far. Package comes complete with 1 - 5 round and 2 - 12 round SAIGA FACTORY magazines.

BUYER is responsible for transfer fees.

IMG_3151.jpg IMG_3152.jpg IMG_3153.jpg IMG_3154.jpg IMG_3155.jpg IMG_3157.jpg IMG_3158.jpg IMG_3159.jpg IMG_3160.jpg IMG_3171.jpg IMG_3172.jpg IMG_3173.jpg IMG_3174.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service