JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this Mossberg Maverick 88 12 gauge new from Northwest Armory a few months ago. It is unfired and comes with the original box, manuals, etc. I bought the Hogue Rubber Overmolded short buttstock, which reduces the length of pull by about 2 inches. I also bought a receiver cover and shell holder with a rail to mount the Bushnell TRS 25 red dot. Can't remember what I paid for the gun, but the stock, cage and dot were about $150 total. It will also come with one of those Opsol mini clips that allows you to cycle the 1.75" mini shells/slugs (New in box). I know it's irrelevant what we are all into projects, but that's my basis for a still new setup.

I'm wide open regarding trades, and would certainly entertain cash offers. I like .22lr pistols and da/sa revolvers. Don't really need another 9mm, but feel free to shoot me options (no hi-point or SCCY, please). I suppose a rifle might work too, but it would need to be on the compact end of the scale. I have cash to even things, if necessary.

$225 - Original configuration from factory with pic-rail receiver cage/cover
$265 - Original configuration, pic-rail cage/cover, and Hogue overmolded short LOP butt stock (+ orig buttstock)
$325 - Original configuration with red dot, both stocks, and pic-rail cage/cover.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_6388.jpeg IMG_6389.jpeg IMG_6390.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: