JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was referred to this site by a fellow coworker! Just completed my latest project, Ruger 10-.22 with a Zeiss 3-9 Conquest on a Richards Microfit Apache Gold stock.

Custom Ruger 1022.jpg

Nice looking rifle! Welcome to the site! If that's your latest, care to share any previous projects?

(Any relation to the Nobles from K. Falls Ore? High School buds.)

Cogs

Nice looking rifle! Welcome to the site! If that's your latest, care to share any previous projects?

(Any relation to the Nobles from K. Falls Ore? High School buds.)

Cogs
As a matter of fact yes! I'm the older brother to Dan and David. I was out of the house when they lived in K-Falls. My niece still lives there, Dan is in Salem and David is in Portland.

My current "project" is a Larue PredatOBR. Waiting on a Nightforce scope to arrive for that.

As a matter of fact yes! I'm the older brother to Dan and David. I was out of the house when they lived in K-Falls. My niece still lives there, Dan is in Salem and David is in Portland.

My current "project" is a Larue PredatOBR. Waiting on a Nightforce scope to arrive for that.
I was thinking Tom Noble. '73 Henley. His dad was a bronc rider for many years, as I recall.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top