JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all
I am new to this site and figured an intro would be in order. HELLO.... I am just recently getting back into shooting. I was married for 10yrs to someone who hated guns.

Now I am divorced I dont have to listen to her complain.

I have been around weapons my entire life, My father, grandfather, and uncles are marines and taught me to shoot and respect firearms.....The same thing I am teaching my boys now. I used to compete, I did pretty good with the long guns, and am very competent with a pistol....although I am also very much out of practice...... I hope in joining this site I will be able to learn even more and continue to learn. SO if I ask a stupid question do not be suprised :s0114:

Thanx all, The boys and I were trying to have a good day. we just laid around and relaxed. I usually work weekends and this is my first fathers day off work in about 6 yrs. Now that I have bought them a bb gun they are bugging me to take them out to shoot the rifles. I need to find an area close to us to go.
I used to go up on goat mt. all the time but that is a ways to go now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top