JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all
I am new to this site and figured an intro would be in order. HELLO.... I am just recently getting back into shooting. I was married for 10yrs to someone who hated guns.

Now I am divorced I dont have to listen to her complain.

I have been around weapons my entire life, My father, grandfather, and uncles are marines and taught me to shoot and respect firearms.....The same thing I am teaching my boys now. I used to compete, I did pretty good with the long guns, and am very competent with a pistol....although I am also very much out of practice...... I hope in joining this site I will be able to learn even more and continue to learn. SO if I ask a stupid question do not be suprised :s0114:

Thanx all, The boys and I were trying to have a good day. we just laid around and relaxed. I usually work weekends and this is my first fathers day off work in about 6 yrs. Now that I have bought them a bb gun they are bugging me to take them out to shoot the rifles. I need to find an area close to us to go.
I used to go up on goat mt. all the time but that is a ways to go now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top