JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Greetings program!

65B7A0F9-1417-440F-B510-A4ED449ECF58.jpeg

I grew up in the South and didn't know what people were complaining about when they said it's so humid... that is until I moved to Oregon.

Welcome to NWFA. Glad you found the forum.

I grew up in the South and didn't know what people were complaining about when they said it's so humid... that is until I moved to Oregon.

Welcome to NWFA. Glad you found the forum.

Yeah, in Oregon the 'humid' comes out of the sky in teeny little pieces, a hundred gazillion at a time....

Anyhow, new person, welcome, from the furthest away member of the forum - so far, that is.

Thanks for the warm reception.
Was heavy into local stuff in MO, not much of it here unless you do the facebook thing for which I have no interest.
Tried it to keep in touch after the move but people are too shallow and paper skinned now or I'm more of an a$$ in my old age.

Local is only a matter of emphasis these days. Many people are too mobile. Lots of people on NWFA are in the NW. But many used to be, or visit here, or have friends on the forum. Or are totally from elsewhere but just like the level of expertise and willingness to help at NWFA, and maybe our friendly, irreverent, playful, somewhat unruly style. All are welcome.

Local is only a matter of emphasis these days. Many people are too mobile. Lots of people on NWFA are in the NW. But many used to be, or visit here, or have friends on the forum. Or are totally from elsewhere but just like the level of expertise and willingness to help at NWFA, and maybe our friendly, irreverent, playful, somewhat unruly style. All are welcome.

Me, I live on the Eastern side of the yUK, almost *5000 miles away, but electrons cross that distance in a gazillionth of a second. Oh, we also live in Oregon for a short while every year - does that count?

*FWIW, that's 35,000 dog miles away.

Yeah, in Oregon the 'humid' comes out of the sky in teeny little pieces, a hundred gazillion at a time....

Anyhow, new person, welcome, from the furthest away member of the forum - so far, that is.
Especially here in Southern Idaho, a heavy rain is a 1/2" but in Swampeast Misery a shower was 1-2" and heavy was 3-5"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top