Southwest Firearms Forum
Landhawk Arms
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Defensive Arts
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

New to site

I can tell I’m out of it because it took a while to figure out how to say the OP’s name.

First I saw: Juston Emo Rear

Welcome to NWFA!

gryghin

Reactions
I grew up in the South and didn't know what people were complaining about when they said it's so humid... that is until I moved to Oregon.

Welcome to NWFA. Glad you found the forum.

Reactions
I grew up in the South and didn't know what people were complaining about when they said it's so humid... that is until I moved to Oregon.

Welcome to NWFA. Glad you found the forum.
Yeah, in Oregon the 'humid' comes out of the sky in teeny little pieces, a hundred gazillion at a time....

Anyhow, new person, welcome, from the furthest away member of the forum - so far, that is.

OP
justonemorear
Reactions
Thanks for the warm reception.
Was heavy into local stuff in MO, not much of it here unless you do the facebook thing for which I have no interest.
Tried it to keep in touch after the move but people are too shallow and paper skinned now or I'm more of an a$$ in my old age.

OldBroad44

Reactions
Local is only a matter of emphasis these days. Many people are too mobile. Lots of people on NWFA are in the NW. But many used to be, or visit here, or have friends on the forum. Or are totally from elsewhere but just like the level of expertise and willingness to help at NWFA, and maybe our friendly, irreverent, playful, somewhat unruly style. All are welcome.

Reactions
Local is only a matter of emphasis these days. Many people are too mobile. Lots of people on NWFA are in the NW. But many used to be, or visit here, or have friends on the forum. Or are totally from elsewhere but just like the level of expertise and willingness to help at NWFA, and maybe our friendly, irreverent, playful, somewhat unruly style. All are welcome.
Me, I live on the Eastern side of the yUK, almost *5000 miles away, but electrons cross that distance in a gazillionth of a second. Oh, we also live in Oregon for a short while every year - does that count?

*FWIW, that's 35,000 dog miles away.

OP
justonemorear
Reactions
Yeah, in Oregon the 'humid' comes out of the sky in teeny little pieces, a hundred gazillion at a time....

Anyhow, new person, welcome, from the furthest away member of the forum - so far, that is.
Especially here in Southern Idaho, a heavy rain is a 1/2" but in Swampeast Misery a shower was 1-2" and heavy was 3-5"

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS