JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone. My name is Norm and I recently moved down to the Portland area from Spokane. I am in helicopter flight training. I currently have my private certification in rotor-craft and I am working on my instrument and commercial. I was a US Marine with Fleet Anti-terrorism and worked as a Marksmanship Instructor in San Diego at MCAS Miramar.

Currently I have Robinson Arms XCR in 5.56 (Great SHTF rifle IMO), working on the SBR for a 9" 7.62x39, a Remington 870 with the Mesa Tactical High-Tube adapter, and my carry gun is an FNH FNX40. I look forward to chatting with you guys if you need any help I'd be glad to lend some free time for some limited instruction.

welcome to NWF ! your talented !! my talents consist of making old cars, and trucks look good + i can hit a milk jug at 200 yrds. with my sav. 99/308....and i get to surf around these boards picking up info! (witch i really need) look around, and enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top