Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New to Portland area

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Norm0931, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Norm0931

Norm0931 Hillsboro, OR Sgt. Sheep Silver Vendor 2016 Volunteer

Hello everyone. My name is Norm and I recently moved down to the Portland area from Spokane. I am in helicopter flight training. I currently have my private certification in rotor-craft and I am working on my instrument and commercial. I was a US Marine with Fleet Anti-terrorism and worked as a Marksmanship Instructor in San Diego at MCAS Miramar.

Currently I have Robinson Arms XCR in 5.56 (Great SHTF rifle IMO), working on the SBR for a 9" 7.62x39, a Remington 870 with the Mesa Tactical High-Tube adapter, and my carry gun is an FNH FNX40. I look forward to chatting with you guys if you need any help I'd be glad to lend some free time for some limited instruction.

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Norrrmmmm!!!!! Welcome.

3. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

I have a single and multi engine private fixed wing certificate with an instrument ticket :wave:

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! your talented !! my talents consist of making old cars, and trucks look good + i can hit a milk jug at 200 yrds. with my sav. 99/308....and i get to surf around these boards picking up info! (witch i really need) look around, and enjoy yourself !!

steven