JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone. My name is Norm and I recently moved down to the Portland area from Spokane. I am in helicopter flight training. I currently have my private certification in rotor-craft and I am working on my instrument and commercial. I was a US Marine with Fleet Anti-terrorism and worked as a Marksmanship Instructor in San Diego at MCAS Miramar.

Currently I have Robinson Arms XCR in 5.56 (Great SHTF rifle IMO), working on the SBR for a 9" 7.62x39, a Remington 870 with the Mesa Tactical High-Tube adapter, and my carry gun is an FNH FNX40. I look forward to chatting with you guys if you need any help I'd be glad to lend some free time for some limited instruction.

welcome to NWF ! your talented !! my talents consist of making old cars, and trucks look good + i can hit a milk jug at 200 yrds. with my sav. 99/308....and i get to surf around these boards picking up info! (witch i really need) look around, and enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads