JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've known about this place for years and have had people mention it to me in passing from time to time. I was always leary of Internet firearms forums thinking that there was some nefarious intent that would be played out. But having met a few people in person from various other forums that participated on gun boards I finally got over the thought that gun forums were somehow sketchy.

I've turned into a bit of an enthusiast over the last several years and find myself researching firearms very frequently. You search around enough and you finally realize which sites would be beneficial to join.

I grew up in Beaverton and have been in the construction trade for 20+ years. Currently putting in some time as a stay at home Dad. I'm a member of Spokane Gun Trader which is great but the pool of people to buy, sell and trade with seems a bit shallow.

Hope to have some good conversations and dealings with you folks.

Greetings from Greenacres (out in the Spokane valley).
When I caught "gun fever" last year, I joined three or four forums, sort of a scatter-shot method. This is the only one I come to regularly. I think you'll find most everyone here to be very friendly and there's lots of knowledge that is freely shared. I've learned quite a bit myself in the last year of membership.

Welcome to the site, Sandaholic! I hope you enjoy it! :)

BTW, There is some nefarious here! Have you met Stomper, Certaindeaf or that Nambu fellow? Sketchy all around! ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top