JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello! My name is Owen and im from Monroe, WA. I love to collect, shoot, and tinker with most any firearm. I love tactical setups and do some gunsmithing. Working on some home defense setups at the moment, and as soon as I figure the website out ill be happy to post some pictures.

Happy to meet everyone!

-Owen

Thanks! Funny you mention the gun shows. This weekend the fairgrounds are hosting the WAC gun shows. I unfortunately didnt get my membership in time. So I cant buy from the vendors. But I am hoping to bump into a private seller. I am trying to purchase a few 870s and 1187s to do some fine tuning work and tactical modifcations on to resell. If I find something else I have to have for myself... well you know how it goes. =)

In all honesty, not yet. I am currently working with the BATF on getting my FFL and SOT. I wont be working on, or selling any firearms until that is done. Atm I can only do regular smith work for friends for free.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top