JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello! My name is Owen and im from Monroe, WA. I love to collect, shoot, and tinker with most any firearm. I love tactical setups and do some gunsmithing. Working on some home defense setups at the moment, and as soon as I figure the website out ill be happy to post some pictures.

Happy to meet everyone!

-Owen

Thanks! Funny you mention the gun shows. This weekend the fairgrounds are hosting the WAC gun shows. I unfortunately didnt get my membership in time. So I cant buy from the vendors. But I am hoping to bump into a private seller. I am trying to purchase a few 870s and 1187s to do some fine tuning work and tactical modifcations on to resell. If I find something else I have to have for myself... well you know how it goes. =)

In all honesty, not yet. I am currently working with the BATF on getting my FFL and SOT. I wont be working on, or selling any firearms until that is done. Atm I can only do regular smith work for friends for free.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top