JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have 5 new tapco mags for an ak. 7.62x39 mm 30 round. looking to sale or trade. 30$ each which i think is fair and not that inflated considering todays market. i don't care what they sold on the net for a year ago. they sell for 20$-30 $ each new in a store and im asking 30$ each. don't like it don't buy. i will not ship you will come to me in hillsboro. i heard the last few gun shows were over 50$ a piece and that is a rip.

trades....
10/22
or a shot gun
a pistol ( must function for you jenning's lovers )
a rifle
reloading powder re 15 re 19 re 17 varget. willing to go 2 mags per pound ! thats super good and fair in todays market on both ends. imr or hodgens for 243 6mm and the sorts.

willing to make a deal with some one. pictures all look the same. can add a little cash if you are reasonable if you want super inflated prices then i will match mine. also looking for a good ak in the 3-500$ range. you know before the hype. thanks to all

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews