JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Coexist.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I thought it was beretta and winchester, from the design of them, but it didn't look quite right. I printed one of these out and put it on my car. Went out shooting today and got some good comments from my shooting buddies.
Thanks for the bigger version and the links. Definitely saves me some time making a new one, just bigger.

Ok so who can make some of those? Am sick and tired of being behind a Prius with one of the original ones on it:( I would love to get a couple:s0155:

Ok so who can make some of those? Am sick and tired of being behind a Prius with one of the original ones on it:( I would love to get a couple:s0155:

I can. I already have the stuff for it, I was making sticker decals for some people on another forum and got the stuff for it, then no one wanted to order them so I still have the stuff.
It's white background, self adhesive, weather resistant, and is removable without solvents or damage to the paint and does not leave any extra adhesive behind either.

Currently I have the paper and black ink, but I need to pickup some more color ink to do color ones. I'm thinking I could make this for members for $5 a pop (really just material cost, for the specialty paper that had to be ordered in and the cost of ink) either ftf or shipped.

I have had one of the stickers on my car for about 6 months now and it has started to fade some, but is still clear and visible, just not as bright.

So what say thee? Who wants some?

I like the one that reads "Portland, the city that works!", as I usually see it, on a city car that is as stuck in static traffic as I am, while we all choke on exhaust!

Ooops!
I just tried to print some out and every light on my printer started blinking and it started making some funny noises. I tried restarting it and apparently one of the ink cartridges fell out somehow along with some other pieces of plastic.

Going to try to pick up another printer this weekend, then I can start making them again. Probably cheaper than buying new ink anyway right? :s0114:
I'll post back when I have a working printer and can make this for you guys.

Thanks! I'd love to buy one from you. I don't know how they work on the media you're using, but a friend of mine got one of the Kodak Pigment printers. It works great, and it's only $10 per replacement cartridge.

UPDATE

Got a new printer, so I can make some of these out for anyone still interested. $5 a piece, either ftf (greater portland area) or shipped. PM me to let me know how many you want.

They are weather resistant (in the NW that means about 6 months until it starts to fade unless you spray them with clear or something) and are self adhesive, will not damage paint if you take them off.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top