JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This just in! J Bunting Machine up in Colville, Washington is making this setup for the Ruger Charger.

JBM-22P%20-%2013%20-%20Copy.png

Cool looking factor a 10
Practical use factor a 4.

Just to much going on to make it practical to use with options.
I like the original charger look, especially with a bull barrel makes it look like a mini shotugun.

On the other hand....looks like a quality product, PNW made.
...their website also shows interesting bullpup stocks for the Ruger 10-22 and the Marlin Camp rifle. Not cheap, but also not the usual flumsy plastic.

Last Edited:
You guys have any get-togethers here in Eastern Washington? I read on these forums about an annual thing in Oregon but I just can't bring myself to relinquish my full time carry gun to attend. The drive is a bit for me as well. Just travelling through Oregon is a little unnerving for me with my Washington carry permit not being recognized and all (last I checked, anyway). A little uncomfortable carrying open in a different state too. You never know how Johnny Law will interpret intention.

I call them dingle berries when a AR has crap stuck all over it..:D

So, you've seriously never been in a situation at night where you have your light on and your laser and you encounter a zombie so you bring it up only to realize that you main laser's batteries are dead, so you switch on your backup laser and find that it was left on too long too.:eek: So you look through your red dot sight so you can put the walking dead down?? All whilst holding on to your foregrip to maintain proper stability, of course!:p

Weird...;)

In case you haven't figured it out - it's me who makes it. I figure, if tactical is selling, I might as well be on the receiving end, right? :s0115:

Just because I am a wood guy doesn't mean that I don't like the design; maybe I should have been more clear about that.

The rail comment was aimed at that pistol with a rail on every surface, not your design:)

Will it be comparable with a takedown model or only the regular model?

If your going to get into the tactical stocks, I would personally look into some sort of concealed carry system for it so that you can market it as a truck or BoB gun.

I was thinking a custom nylon "holster" would be a really cool feature for it. However, being a 10/22 Charger it is bigger than any standard "concealed carry pistol". It could be slung on a shoulder rig and concealed under a thigh-length coat though.

At this point, I do not know whether it'll work with a Take-down model. I don't have one to play with so...

It does, however, fit nicely into my small backpack. No one would ever know it is there.

And, don't worry, I didn't take the comment personally - well, maybe at first, but then I saw all the comments and realized that the atmosphere here is pretty light-hearted so, I can poke with the best of them. haha.

Even I agree that the "Tactical" thing can be taken too far!

Example:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tac...sKofRfc3M:&usg=__gguqRL3XM-aXkg6m70KGdnvA05U=

I like the looks of the stock! I don't get the "too much stuff to operate," it's got a pistol grip and a trigger, so works for me.
All theoretical on my part, I think the whole Charger concept is goofy.
I predict that, with proper advertising, you're going to sell a bunch of these stocks! And, it looks like you are doing the advertising now!;)

BTW, welcome to the site! Hope you stay and chat and good luck with your company!

Last Edited:
Thanks Sgt. Nambu! I actually didn't intend on actually "advertising" in this forum and I just got a warning message from someone regarding that very thing. I just wanted to get the stock in front of some people for some feedback. I'm looking into setting up a vendor account so I'm legit here for adverts. Thanks for the compliments and the well wishes for my little one man operation. Been a slow journey but with new products coming out, I am planning on expanding in the future and hopefully becoming a formidable presence in the industry. Or maybe just stay small. I don't mind taking it slow and providing food for my family. Little extra would be nice too though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top