JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Joe. That's what I was thinking but... we'll see, I guess. Not like I'm blasting it everywhere on every thread and being a pain (I don't think anyway... haha), or a troll. Just a little guy tryin' to make it. I figured I'd explore this forum because IT IS local, exactly! And yes, at this point, I'm not a "big company" at all. Eventually, when things get going better, etc.

Well, an SBR would be perfect and I am in the process of designing up an AR butt adapter for the rear of it so it can be configured for a full length 10/22 rifle (or an SBR). It would be pretty a sweet little compact gun as an SBR. I mocked it up today and about messed myself :eek:.

The inside dia is 1.500" so I'm sure that a number of suppressors would fit great! I would love to see someone do that up. I am working with another company who will be showcasing one of these stocks in their booth at the SHOT Show in Jan. Super stoked about that! Great opportunity for some exposure.

I'd like to give you some feedback about some of images on your website. The images of the bullpup stock are too dark. Black stock with a black background doesn't allow for much contrast.

Thanks PDXSparky - Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks for visiting my site as well. I have only two options in my CAD software for the background - black or white. While the black doesn't offer much contrast, the white is actually the opposite, giving so much that it is difficult to see the detail on the stock. It gives it a back-lit effect. The best thing I could do is build a room around it (time heavy). Although, it would look really cool to build a "gun room" with pictures on the wall of my customers' builds.

Oh gosh! Now you've got my head spinning about the 3d rendering stuff. Next to making gun related stuff it is my other passion!!

I'm thinking man cave! With lots of guns hanging on the wall, pictures, and a few gun cabinets!

Good job, but I prefer your bullpup stocks more.

Thanks! Unfortunately, not everyone like a bullpup. Plus they are very time consuming to build and I am looking to go a direction that makes life easier for me not harder. haha. The new pistol stock is 1/3 the parts and half the size so much quicker to make. Coming soon though is an AR15 butt stock adapter so guys can use it as a rifle (16" barrel) or an SBR, if they so choose. I am working on getting the prototype for that done this week. I'll post pics when its done.

Thanks PDXSparky - Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks for visiting my site as well. I have only two options in my CAD software for the background - black or white. While the black doesn't offer much contrast, the white is actually the opposite, giving so much that it is difficult to see the detail on the stock. It gives it a back-lit effect. The best thing I could do is build a room around it (time heavy). Although, it would look really cool to build a "gun room" with pictures on the wall of my customers' builds.

Oh gosh! Now you've got my head spinning about the 3d rendering stuff. Next to making gun related stuff it is my other passion!!

I'm thinking man cave! With lots of guns hanging on the wall, pictures, and a few gun cabinets!

Wow, Dude! Take them outside and place them on a log! ETC!:D

Wow, Dude! Take them outside and place them on a log! ETC!:D

I usually do with the actual finished models. However, the videos on my site with the black background are a 3d rendering from my CAD program, not an actual physical product. It gives me the opportunity to do some really cool stuff from a graphics design perspective.

I took pictures of my own setups on a large rock out in our front yard.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top