JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally found a review with a field strip !
Seems like the Springfield folks have been admiring SIG's wares.
Wonder if the XDM line will be phased out ?
Still made in Croatia like XDM

Would have been better if they kept the original xdm magazines. Seamless transition for their current customers and easy sales. That's glock's biggest advantage IMO, that any gen Glock magazine will fill any gen Glock of the same frame width (9/40/357, 45/10, 43x/48) with the exception of the 43 and 42.

Still holding the line that this gun offers basically nothing it's competitors don't and I don't see any real advantage on the sales floor other than the fact it's apparently this month's hot new money pit.

Remember the PDP? That was super popular for about a minute, now nobody talks about it it seems. Same with the CZ P10 series. Oh, and the Masada. Remember that guy? Probably not...

Just another poly 9 until it proves me wrong in the real world

Would have been better if they kept the original xdm magazines. Seamless transition for their current customers and easy sales.
Agree with that.
Even better is I wish all pistol makers would get off their high horse and just standardize pistol mags (and RMR mounts).

I still think the new pistols a huge improvement. But not certain it will catch on quick. I think k the modular design is going to need even more pistol makers getting on board.

I went and put my hands on one. I don't hate it, it just doesn't wow me to the tune of $700. I also expected the grip to be, well... grippier. Trigger is a trigger. I love that it's flat faced, though the break and reset seem "muffled." If you've dry fired a P365, it kind of sounds like that. I'm sure they'll sell like flapjacks, just not to me.

They should have priced it about $100 lower. That would put it in Glock range, where it would totally eat that their lunch, and make it so noticeably lower than the Sig 320 that anyone on the fence would probably go for the Springfield.
Bought Echelon yesterday. I've been shooting polymer 9s for 25 years. The Echelon hands down my favorite in full size configuration. I agree 100 less would have been another blow to Glock.

Even if you took a 19x with out of the box upgraded sights, barrel and mags, that $100 is lost in slide cuts, rmr mounts, plates, ergos and undoubtedly a comparable trigger.

If this is anything like my xdm elite compact 3.8 osp in performance it will be a contender and on my list. A compact will likely be close behind.

Offer a package deal with a holosun and light and it checks all the boxes.

I checked one out today. Pretty cool gun. When they make a mid size/compact version I'll be more interested in spending money. If I didn't already have more than a few full size 9mms I'd have been all over it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top