JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have wanted a Ruger 1911 for a long time. When I looked in the dealers case a Springfield Armory Mil Spec 1911 sat right beside the Ruger with a price tag of about $10 less. Nothing against the Ruger, but I bought the Springfield. Taking it to the range tomorrow.
Haven't owned a full sized 1911 since 1978. That was a Colt Gold Cup that I should have never sold. I have a Colt New Agent that kicks like a mule, so I don't take it to the range too often.

Sorry to disagree... I have owned a bunch of springers and love my range officer and have had several loaded 1911's before but for the same price, the ruger has more features out of the box...

That said you bought a great gun... Enjoy it... Then buy the ruger next

I have my FNP .45 for a great non-1911 shooter. Love everything about that gun, can be disassembled with one hand! 18 round magazines!!
Shoots like a dream. I just had to have a 1911 again and that Springfield was calling my name! Now I have to wait to see, after Tuesday, if I stock up on high capacity mags for all my guns, or buy a new gun safe.

I love the Springfield 1911's!

4New1911sCZ97B007.jpg

4New1911sCZ97B009.jpg

SpringfieldLoaded1911-Kimber8400Targets006.jpg

SpringfieldRangeOfficer4.jpg

Springfield1911LongSlide004.jpg

SpringfieldHK45s011.jpg

SpringfieldHK45s007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA