JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A little about myself I've been into hunting and fishing and outdoors stuff since before i can remember I love deer hunting and got a 7 mag last year to reach out and touch em a bit better and I hope to get to know some of y'all :)

Welcome to the forum Tommy.
I have a rifle , which I believe is from Virginia ...its a Longrifle , originally flint , at somet point in time , converted to percussion...marked "J. Jordan" , in script on the barrel....its from around 1800.
Nice to meet a "newer" guy from Virginia.....:D
Andy

Welcome from Washington State. Been 40 years since I was back your way, but met some awfully nice folks there. We're on the left coast and our gun nuts are kinda like concentrated orange juice.

Welcome to the forum. I used to reload for the 7mm rem mag. Burned up a lot of 162gr. Hornady Interlock btsp bullets, 160gr. partitions and A-max's. My longest shot on a nice buck, was in the Deschutes canyons with my 7mm: 648 yards with angle comp on LRF. The 7 is fast and hard hitting. Great for long range. My suggestion is to find some RL25, good brass, magnum primers and any good bullet and look through load manuals. Start around the middle and work up...

Welcome! What part of VA? And where do you live now? I moved out here from Roanoke in January 2017. The only things I miss from back that way are thunderstorms and easier-to-find good biscuits. And ramps, if you know what they are. The weather, scenery, hunting, fishing, and pretty much everything is better out here, in my opinion. Welcome aboard!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top