JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I've been lurking here long enough that I figured I should join.

Long time duck hunter but I discovered shooting sports just last summer after cleaning up my grandfather's old Winchester pump-action .22 rifle. My wife and I had a great time shooting it out at the range at Wolf Creek!!! I recently went deeper down the rabbit hole and purchased a Mini-Thirty. Quite a bit more BANG! than the .22!

Hi all,

I've been lurking here long enough that I figured I should join.

Long time duck hunter but I discovered shooting sports just last summer after cleaning up my grandfather's old Winchester pump-action .22 rifle. My wife and I had a great time shooting it out at the range at Wolf Creek!!! I recently went deeper down the rabbit hole and purchased a Mini-Thirty. Quite a bit more BANG! than the .22!
Welcome duck hunting friend this is the place for us shotgun freaks to learn about real bullets lol

Yes! I visited Wolf Creek today trying to get my Mini sighted in. My mistake was only bringing one box of brass-case ammo. I ran out of the good stuff before the scope was 100%. I undid all of my work by trying to finish sighting in with steel-case TulAmmo!

And yes... Already deeper down the rabbit hole. About to purchase a 30-06 for some real deer-killability!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top