JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 3 new Serbian bolt hold open AK mags. Just received these in the mail for my Gaili, Ace Pistol but my gun won't accept them 😩 asking what I paid for them $30 for all three.

E9C8C6A5-7A2F-4126-9449-7CC150C03895.jpeg 88832744-358C-43C8-A04B-AE0D91426C6F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The sides? I thought about that
Yup had to fit these same exact mags to my SAM5. Jammed the mags in, find the rub points, then file or sand down the mag until lugs engage. Go slowly and test fit often! PITA but my Zastava poly mags run flawlessly in my 556 Arsenal AK. Also the bolt hold open follower works great so another plus over my Circle 10 mags

Yup had to fit these same exact mags to my SAM5. Jammed the mags in, find the rub points, then file or sand down the mag until lugs engage. Go slowly and test fit often! PITA but my Zastava poly mags run flawlessly in my 556 Arsenal AK. Also the bolt hold open follower works great so another plus over my Circle 10 mags
Gotcha, thanks for the tip!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top