JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

I wan to buy but some reviews say the do not fit certain AKs. I am too far from mine to test. Thought it was a good deal with the BHO and being Croatian.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Anyone know if you can use standard AK mags (7.62x39) to hold 5.45x39 ammo?
Nope. The croation mags are low end, but work. Lots of fitment issues depending on weapon. I'm personally not a fan of bolt hold open mags. One of the sites has or had ac unity mags for 5-10 each. They are decent if you are looking for range mags.

Nope. The croation mags are low end, but work. Lots of fitment issues depending on weapon. I'm personally not a fan of bolt hold open mags. One of the sites has or had ac unity mags for 5-10 each. They are decent if you are looking for range mags.
I disagree. The Croat mags are GTG once you fit em up. They fit most platforms with no issues. Never had a feeding issue yet. I had a little issue with one on my Type 56. 30 seconds with a dremil No more problem.The rear locking lug is a couple thousands too thick for some platforms. A couple passes with a dremil sanding disc/ or a file and they are fine. I think I paid $8 for them from PSA a few years back. They are built solid!

Thirty seconds of fitting to get an all metal, not plastic and not korean,Com bloc type mag for $8 is NOT a problem for me. That was only with 1 out of 10 mags by the way!

Mine had feeding issues too…probably from having to grind on them to get them to fit in. Can't say I would vote for them or ever buy them again. You get what you pay for lol

Never had even 1 feeding issue with them! Listen Ive got ,probably 50AK mags. Some worth over $200 each. Every com bloc country-even some PMags. AS far as feeding goes the Croats feed as well as any of them. Feeding is not the issue. For some guns, fitting is tight. Id rather have that then a wobbly fitting one but that"s just me. I got some, about 10, and Id buy them again!

I have hundreds of mags…Croatian ones are junk. From experience they are bottom of the barrel. No quality mag requires grinding from the factory lol, that should say enough right there. Whatever floats your boat man 😂😎👌

I bought 10 and have had ZERO issues in any of my AK's- all Chinese Type 56's. Ive run them through several thousand rounds through them in the last 4 or 5 years. No problems, No issuesI I do like my flatbacks better though. Its a Chinese thing! By the way, Ive been at this for over 60 years and have had many factory mags require tweeks-nothing new and not a problem for me.

I've heard mixed issues on the croation mags. Some people have no issues, others quite a few. I will say they are built better now than they used to be. Every AK has a different magwell and mag catch. Ive even had regular surplus mags that will work in one gun and not another. Armorers would normally make sure mags were adjusted if needed. In this case they are factory new.

Still don't like the bho feature, but if using a Krebs style safety lever, you could hold the bolt open while switching magazines.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top