JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New, never fired Savage TRR-SR. Below is a link to Savage's website to get all the specifics, but a few of the highlights: Tri-rail, AccuTrigger, fluted barrel, threaded barrel ready for your suppressor, oversized bolt knob.
Savage Arms

The stock is not the one that comes with this model. The gun store owner where I bought it kept the original and put on the regular plastic stock from another new Savage. The good news is that you save quite a bit of money so you can get the stock you really want and still be in it less than regular price. I suggest the Rhineland if you want a tactical style, or for $99 you can get a nice looking laminated Boyds.

I don't need to get rid of it, but I changed the direction I am going in and thought I would offer it up here for less than I paid for it. I also have a new 10 round magazine that I may include in the deal. Pictures upon serious request, FTF only, $425 or possible trades. (541) 840-7634

Send me your email adr. and I will send you some pics. If it's not sold by this weekend, I am just going to keep it and start shooting it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top