JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New, never fired Savage TRR-SR. Below is a link to Savage's website to get all the specifics, but a few of the highlights: Tri-rail, AccuTrigger, fluted barrel, threaded barrel ready for your suppressor, oversized bolt knob.
Savage Arms

The stock is not the one that comes with this model. The gun store owner where I bought it kept the original and put on the regular plastic stock from another new Savage. The good news is that you save quite a bit of money so you can get the stock you really want and still be in it less than regular price. I suggest the Rhineland if you want a tactical style, or for $99 you can get a nice looking laminated Boyds.

I don't need to get rid of it, but I changed the direction I am going in and thought I would offer it up here for less than I paid for it. I also have a new 10 round magazine that I may include in the deal. Pictures upon serious request, FTF only, $425 or possible trades. (541) 840-7634

Send me your email adr. and I will send you some pics. If it's not sold by this weekend, I am just going to keep it and start shooting it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top