JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Called the LCR this is a composite revolver, it has a polymer grip housing, Forged aluminum frame, Fluted (Really fluted) Stainless steel cylinder, 5 shot capacity, .38 Special +P, shrouded hammer and available with Crimson trace grips...or not.

It kinda looks like Glock and Charter Arms had a baby to me.

With their recent troubles with the SR9 and LCP - I will let someone else troubleshoot them for now. It is an interesting concept. Especially if they plan to sell other uppers that can convert to over 22 or 32 Fed, etc..

Yeah I was wondering why, since Ruger was the lead dog with the .327 Federal, that they didn't have this one in the same caliber. Probably a market decision.

Speaking of the .327, my girlfriend bought the SP101 a few months back. We both love it.

Can't say that I'm that interested in the LCR though. I never really cared for composite on anything. Well, on a home defense shotgun I suppose. :)

Speaking of the .327, my girlfriend bought the SP101 a few months back. We both love it.

Can't say that I'm that interested in the LCR though. I never really cared for composite on anything. Well, on a home defense shotgun I suppose. :)

Glad to hear about the 101. I was waiting on the new J frame but it looks like it will be quite a bit more and weigh about the same. I just can't take the Charter Arms Patriot seriously.

I think the patriot is a good value for someone who is using it for carry or nightstand, but doesn't shoot much more than currency practice. It doesn't seem to be an enthusiast's gun

The only downside is that it weighs 13 ounces, which is the same as some airweights or lightweight taurus'. But hopefully the price will be low enough to compete, and hopefully its not just sold using marketing.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top