JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
about a year ago, I purchased from Volquartsen a Mark IV 5.5" receiver/bull barrel for 40.00 I received only a barrel and receiver, but not bolt. I later picked from, Volquartsens eBay site, a complete bolt assembly for a very good price,

With the Mark IV design, its easy to change the barrel and receiver to something different.

The Mark IV frames range from poly to sheet metal to cnc machined frames on the hunter and upper end target models.

The Mark IV target models have a much nicer rear sight than the Mark III target models.

I now have 8 Ruger Marks, IIs, IIIs and IV. Most of them are highly with customized-triggers, hammers, Sears and other parts. All of my IIIs and IVs have the magazine disconnect eliminated.

Yeah, I think I read no bolt. There isn't one in the picture...but it's priced according IMO.

I recently bought a frame from VC, and there was no mainspring included. Then I actually looked at the pictures, and read the entire description...yep, no mainspring right there in print. I was just so excited to see it in clearance, and there was only 2 left, I didn't read the whole thing. However, all that being said, it is an awesome handgun!

They have these all the time! I bought a bull barrel and had @Velzey thread it for me (turned out great!). They normally have them with or without sights and come with a Ruger factory hard plastic pistol case.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews