JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered a Ruger American Rimfire .22 compact yesterday from Bi-mart for $260. They've gotten great reviews and thats gives me the option of giving my Daughter my tube fed Marlin bolt in .22, she's 8 and said she wanted a gun that shoots 20 bullets.:D

I've got the .22 mag carbine great rifle thought about getting a .22lr with a threaded barrel to replace the savage fvsr but decided against it. the savage shoots great with a suppressor on it.

Got my Ruger American yesterday, Awesome rifle. Here's some shots at 50 yards of the back of the truck. WP_001594.jpg

A lot of people don't know that Bi-Mart has a thick catalog to order out of and the $ you can save is big.

I own a small shop. I can usually stay with them on most special order rifles price wise. I sell the Ruger American Rimfire for the same price, $260. Where they tend to beat up on me is on items they stock and sell at lead/loss sales (like their 10/22's). For those items, I'm honest and generally send people to Bi-Mart. The people at our local one are nice and very helpful. They send people to me and I do likewise.

I will say its nice to try to shop local if you have a good local gun shop. If they can get you the gun at the same price, then they could probably use the business.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top