JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered a Ruger American Rimfire .22 compact yesterday from Bi-mart for $260. They've gotten great reviews and thats gives me the option of giving my Daughter my tube fed Marlin bolt in .22, she's 8 and said she wanted a gun that shoots 20 bullets.:D

I've got the .22 mag carbine great rifle thought about getting a .22lr with a threaded barrel to replace the savage fvsr but decided against it. the savage shoots great with a suppressor on it.

Got my Ruger American yesterday, Awesome rifle. Here's some shots at 50 yards of the back of the truck. WP_001594.jpg

A lot of people don't know that Bi-Mart has a thick catalog to order out of and the $ you can save is big.

I own a small shop. I can usually stay with them on most special order rifles price wise. I sell the Ruger American Rimfire for the same price, $260. Where they tend to beat up on me is on items they stock and sell at lead/loss sales (like their 10/22's). For those items, I'm honest and generally send people to Bi-Mart. The people at our local one are nice and very helpful. They send people to me and I do likewise.

I will say its nice to try to shop local if you have a good local gun shop. If they can get you the gun at the same price, then they could probably use the business.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top