JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My pal Dave told me this. They have a new employee position. The job comes with an an apron to be worn with the outfitter's shirt and a feather duster. The duster is for keeping the empty ammo shelves clean.

I was in the Sportsmans Warehouse in Everett Wa. last weekend. It was very well stocked for ammo, the most I have seen in awhile.
Paid .08 per round for .22lr, they had 9mm for $18 for Blazer.

Last week I was at the Cabelas in Tigard. Ammo was priced double the online rate. Even with shipping and tax it would have been much cheaper to order it.

My pal Dave told me this. They have a new employee position. The job comes with an an apron to be worn with the outfitter's shirt and a feather duster. The duster is for keeping the empty ammo shelves clean.
Duster, aka neckbeard.. working overtime for a ways now.

Tualatin Cabelas has tons of ammo.

20220611_144029.jpg

20220611_144023.jpg

20220611_143633.jpg

20220611_143626.jpg

Went to a gun show here in TX and a vendor was selling Herter's 100 pk 9mm for $75. Went home and counted.
I'm rich!!

Also found 20 rounds of Hornady 300PRC 225gr with the box marked $115.00 !!!! Hope he eats them

Did you see that Snoop Dog gave his blunt roller a raise?
It's only by accident that I know what a contemporary "blunt" is. One of the product lines of Roi Tan cigars was a blunt. One time I mentioned this in the company of a young person and they burst out laughing. My dad used to smoke Roi Tans; the kid said, "Your dad was smoking Doob way back then??"

It's only by accident that I know what a contemporary "blunt" is. One of the product lines of Roi Tan cigars was a blunt. One time I mentioned this in the company of a young person and they burst out laughing. My dad used to smoke Roi Tans; the kid said, "Your dad was smoking Doob way back then??"
Your grandfather was og

it's a term of respect

The part of town I live in would leave you wandering WTH a "Blunt Wrapper" was. These mugs just throw the empty pack out on the road after their done with them.
Back in MY daze Zig-Zag Wheat Straw "pape's" were THE thing. As in "Who's got some pape's?" :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top