JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2800
Manufacturer
POF-USA
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,

Up for sale is a brand new, never fired, Piston Driven POF Revolution in Burnt Bronze. I've had this rifle in a hard case (included, pictured below) for a year in a climate controlled space. It hasn't been fired and is in perfect condition - only selling because I have another kiddo on the way in a few short weeks. It comes with everything pictured, case, rifle, bore block, 20 round magazine, and manual. These are incredibly hard to come by and I'm sad to see her go. Hopefully I'll be able to repurchase in a year or so once family life settles down a bit. Given the kiddos, I'm not interested in trades.

Price: $2,800 cash. FFL transfers to be done at Tigard Pawn in Tigard, OR - buyer pays the fee.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. Take care and have a great day!

Gun Specs:
THE REVOLUTION IS OUR .308 RIFLE THAT HANDLES LIKE A 5.56 – BECAUSE IT'S THE SAME SIZE AND WEIGHT AS ONE. This isn't a stripped down rifle that's saving weight by making extra cuts or lacking the battle rifle features you're accustomed to. We've worked Patriot magic into the Revolution by using a 5.56 bolt carrier and other 5.56 parts allowing for a shorter overall receiver size and reduced weight. This also isn't a normal small frame .308, it's smaller! It features many 5.56 parts; such as charging handle, bolt carrier, cam pin, buffer, heat sink barrel nut, handguard, and 5-position gas piston operating system. The barrel extension, bolt assembly, upper, and lower receiver are the exact same size as those on an AR15. Weighing in at 7.3 lbs. the Revolution features our new Edge Handguard with four built-in QD mounts, and is packed with all you've come to expect from POF-USA. Fully ambidextrous billet receiver set, nickel plated carrier, 5-position adjustable gas piston, single stage match grade trigger, and more. With our redesigned triple port muzzle brake recoil management is not an issue. YOU MAY HAVE JUST FOUND YOUR "ONE GUN."

Best,
T

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I live in WA and have been looking to pick up this gun. Do you still have the rifle? I am not sure if I can just come down and fill out paperwork, maybe your pawn shop would know. I have cash and just need to make sure we can make this happen. Let me know.

I live in WA and have been looking to pick up this gun. Do you still have the rifle? I am not sure if I can just come down and fill out paperwork, maybe your pawn shop would know. I have cash and just need to make sure we can make this happen. Let me know.

Sale is pending right now. I have a few people in line for back up behind you but will keep you posted if it becomes available and they pass. Thanks for your interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.